Let’s say you have a couple of jobs/tasks sitting in your provisioning queue, but you’ve changed your mind and you don’t want them to run anymore; what do you do? Well, instead of wasting your time trying to create a job to ‘Clean (your) provisioning queue’, try this:
- Log on to your Monitoring module.
- Click on the ‘Provisioning queue’ link in your menu.
- Once there you should see all the jobs/tasks waiting to execute.
- Clicking on the ‘queue size’ link for each entry will bring up another window that should give you the option to ‘Cancel’ the job/task.
- Click ‘Cancel’‘ to remove the job/task.
- Repeat steps 4-5 so as to remove all the jobs/tasks or just specific ones.
Hopefully, this will save you some time and frustration.