In working with Virtual Directory Server with the latest patches and HCM this past week, I ran into a fairly annoying problem. In order to recieve data from SAP HCM you run a simple wizard, select the template and then save all your choices as an xml file. Loading this file defines your server. What I noticed with the server is once it is in place if you make any changes with the GUI such as changing a username or password, adding a feature and removing it, is that it breaks the configuration everytime so either I am not doing something correctly or there is a big bug in the GUI. Making the same changes directly in the xml file with notepad does not break the configuration. When I get more time I will dig a little deeper.